Elizabeth Pena Cause of Death Revealed!!!
According to reports Elizabeth Pena Cause of Death Revealed that she passed away from complications from alcohol abuse.
On October 14th actress Elizabeth Pena passed away, but her cause of death was NOT revealed. She was best known for her roles in Rosie Morales in La Bamba, Nothing Like the Holidays, batteries not included, the recent TV series Matador and many more.
She became famous for her role as Rosie Morales in La Bamba playing Ritchie Valens‘ brother’s baby mama. CelebNMusic247.com has learned via TMZ that Pena died from complications from alcohol abuse. She was 55.
According to the death certificate — obtained by TMZ — Pena suffered from cirrhosis of the liver “due to alcohol.” She had the disease for months, but it became acute shortly before her death.
The death certificate says the 55-year-old had acute gastrointestinal bleeding hours before her death, which caused her heart to stop.
Pena died October 14th at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A.
- ‘La Bamba’ Star Elizabeth Pena — Died from Alcohol Abuse (tmz.com)
- Performance Management from C-Suite Future Diaries (khorus.com)
- Actress Elizabeth Pena Dies At Age 55 (contactmusic.com)
- American actress Elizabeth Pena passes away at 55 (dnaindia.com)
- Elizabeth Pena, New Jersey-born star of ‘La Bamba’ and ‘The Incredibles,’ dead at 55 (nj.com)