BottleRock 2021: Highlight Gallery Day 2 and 3

BottleRock 2021: Highlight Gallery

BottleRock 2021: Highlight Gallery Day 2 and 3!

This year BottleRock returned after a year off due to the coronavirus pandemic and lockdown that forced all music festivals to pause.

Organizers for BottleRock 2021 made the festival a safe zone since they required all attendees to be VAXXED or get a COVID-19 test to prove they were negative 72 hours before the Friday kickoff. Continue on to see our BottleRock Highlight Gallery… has posted multiple galleries of some of the heavy hitter headliners at BottleRock Napa 2021, but we have more with our BottleRock Highlight Gallery.

More than 96% of the festival attendees on the first day of BottleRock showed proof of vaccination, with the other 4% bringing proof of a current negative coronavirus test, organizers announced via Twitter on Saturday morning.

The three-day outdoor concert is the first major music festival in Northern California and will likely be looked at as a model for other large in-person events expected this fall, including Outside Lands Music and Arts Festival in San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park, set for Halloween weekend.

From Megan the Stallion, Foo Fighters, Digable Planets, Run The Jewel, Big Freedia, The Highwomen, and more, BottleRock once again made sure to have an array of music for your palette.

Check out more BottleRock 2021 via our Highlight Gallery below:

OTTO kicked of Saturday on the Verizon stage at 1PM:

Hobo Johnson who performed of Day 2 at the Verizon Stage at 3pm:

White Reaper lit up the Truly Stage on Day 2 at 6:30 PM:

Portugal The Man Lit Up The Jam Cellars Stage on Saturday at 5:45PM:

On Sunday, Day 3, The Alive kicked off the Jam Cellars Stage at 12PM:

Max Killed it on the Verizon Stage at 1 PM Day 3:

WatchHouse entertained on the Plaza Stage at 4:15 during Day 3:

Jack Harlow Took to the Verizon Stage at 5:30 PM Day 3:

Jon Batiste put on a show at the Plaza Stage at 5:45 PM Day 3: