Phaedra Parks Ignores Apollo’s Attempt To Reconcile!!!
Phaedra Parks may have agreed the boys can contact their daddy, but that’s all, since Parks Ignores Apollo’s Attempt To Reconcile their marriage their marriage.
It Ain’t Happening Apollo!
Obviously Apollo is trying to stay hopeful that he can return home in 8 years still married, but that isn’t sound like it will happen. Basically, Phaedra doesn’t want Apollo thinking that as any indication that she’s interested in sticking with him through his time in the clink.
Here is what CelebNMusic247.com is hearing via Bossip via RadarOnline:
Stand by her man? Not this time! RadarOnline.com has learned that despite Apollo Nida’s recent claims that he and wife Phaedra Parks plan to work on their relationship through his eight-year imprisonment, she has no desire to get back together with him, and plans to divorce him imminently!
“Phaedra and Apollo both have attorneys that are quietly working on reaching a divorce agreement and settlement right now,” an insider said. “They want to dissolve the marriage amicably, and with as little drama as possible.”
“Ideally, once an agreement is reached, both parties will file for divorce at the same time in Georgia, and indicate it has been resolved,” the source explained. “There is no rush to get this done. Apollo is in jail and Phaedra has moved on?. She is focused on being the best mother possible to their two young sons, Ayden, 4, and Dylan, 18 months.”
Speaking to In Touch from prison, Nida said he was, “hopeful that we can stick things out,” despite repeated statements from Parks’ camp that the marriage is over.
“Yes, we’ve had problems — especially over the last year— but we’ve gotten on terms now where I can call her and it’s cordial,” Nida told the publication.
But Parks’ rep Steve Honig shot down Apollo’s lofty claim, saying “there have been absolutely no discussions about reconciling,” and that “the divorce is proceeding as planned.”
- Not A Chance! ‘RHOA’ Star Phaedra Parks Slams Incarcerated Apollo Nida’s Talk Of Reconciliation: Divorce Is ‘Proceeding As Planned’ (radaronline.com)
- Apollo Says He And Phaedra May Save Their Marriage: “I’m Hopeful That We Can Stick Things Out” (madamenoire.com)
- Phaedra Shuts Down Apollo’s Attempt At Reconciliation – “The Divorce Will Proceed As Planned” (bossip.com)
- Real Housewives Of Atlanta’s Apollo Nida Speaks Out From Prison! Find Out What He Has To Say About His Future With Phaedra HERE! (perezhilton.com)
- Apollo’s First Prison Interview (4umf.com)