Alfonso Ribeiro Wife Pregnant with Third Baby!
Congratulations goes out to Dancing with the Stars predicted winner, Alfonso Ribeiro who announced on the show Monday – Alfonso Ribeiro Wife Pregnant with Third Baby!
The former star of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air announced that he and his wife Angela Unkrich are expecting their second child together in the spring.
Ribeiro, 43, made the announcement after earning 36 out of a possible 40 points for a rumba he performed with partner Witney Carson.
Ribeiro said of 1-year-old Alfonso Lincoln, who was in the audience with Unkrich:
“My son’s first birthday is today.”
“As a wonderful present, my wife and I decided to get him a brother or sister. We’re having a baby!”
He added this adorable photo of his son Alfonso Lincoln on his IG:
- Alfonso Ribeiro and wife Angela Unkrich expecting second child (digitalspy.co.uk)
- Alfonso Ribeiro Is Set To Become A Dancing Dad Again (contactmusic.com)
- Fresh Prince star did ‘the Carlton dance’ again (news.com.au)
- ‘Fresh Prince’ actor busts out ‘The Carlton’ on ‘DWTS’ (wmur.com)
- Alfonso Ribeiro Performs ‘Carlton Dance’ On Dancing With The Stars (thepuffington.com)