Mendeecees Sprung From Jail
Love and Hip Hop star Mendeecees Harris is out of jail on bail after turning himself in more than a year ago.
CelebNMusic247.com has just gotten word that Yandy Smith, Mendz fiance pulled together $200,000 for his bond.
If you remember Mendeecees Harris got busted back in January 2013 for his alleged involvement in a heroin and cocaine drug ring. He’s been in Federal custody — most recently in a Rochester, NY jail — ever since his arrest. But today was a good day for Yandy and their son and her man is home.
A judge finally agreed to release him on a $600k bond … and his fiancée Yandy Smith came through with $200k of that.
Yes, $600,000.00, which Yandy paid a third of the $600k bond
Plus the person who pays the bond is responcible, like Yandy who proves she’s a ride or die chick because she’s on the hook for that $200,000 if Mendeecees doesn’t show for trial.
Yandy posted this video:
- Love & Hip Hop: “Perfect Couple” (blacberryblog.wordpress.com)
- Love and Hip Hop NY Star — Mendeecees Harris’ GF Drops $200k to Bail Him Out of Jail (tmz.com)
- Love & Hip-Hop NYC Star Mendeecee Harris Out On Bond (djsdoingwork.com)
- News: Yandy Smith Pays 200K to Bail Out Mendeecees Harris #LHHNY #Getmybuzzup (getmybuzzup.com)
- Mandeecees Released From Prison (4umf.com)