Young Thug Facing 500 Years In Prison; Gunna Facing 150 Years!
Rapper Young Thug career has come to a grinding halt after being arrested on Monday on a 56-count indictment…
CelebnMusic247.com previously reported that rapper Young Thug and Gunna have been arrested on RICO Charges!!!
Now, we have more details that have emerged regarding the two rappers and why they are facing such harsh sentences if prosecutors can make this stick…
We smell, that prosecutors will allegedly drop the sentencing if Young Thug and Gunna snitch on the others. Whatever happens we will keep you posted.
Here are some key details as of now:
Thug is currently locked up in Fulton County on charges of conspiracy to violate the racketeer influence and corrupt organizations act, a felony — as well as participation in criminal street gang activity, a felony.
His home was raided earlier Monday, with agents tearing his Atlanta home apart — taking down walls and even digging up his backyard.
At this time, it’s unclear what charges he’s facing, but there’s been paperwork submitted on the Fulton County Court website for Gunna. It does not yet appear he’s been taken into custody.
View this post on Instagram
Michael Seiden of WSBTV claims Thug is accused of renting a rental car that was used in the murder of a rival gang member back in 2015.
Seiden says the entire indictment is 56-counts and charges 28 associates of “Young Slime Life” aka YSL.
The indictment also said Williams and YSL member engaged in the activities such as:
- Preserving, protecting and enhancing the reputation, power and territory of the enterprise through acts of racketeering activity including murder, assault and threats of violence;
- Preserving, protecting and enhancing the reputation, power and territory of the enterprise by the posting of messages, images, videos and songs, demonstrating allegiance to the enterprise and a willingness to engage in violence on its behalf;
- Maintaining armed individuals ready and willing to preserve, protect and enhance the reputation, power and territory of the enterprise through the use of violence;
- Obtaining money, weapons and other property through acts of racketeering activity, including robbery, theft and the unlawful sale and distribution of drugs;
- Obstructing law enforcement investigations and court proceedings through witness intimidation and attacks upon law enforcement officers.
- In a 56-count indictment, 28 individuals have been named, including Sergio Kitchens, who goes by the rap name, Gunna.