Yaya Dacosta Ends 2014 in Divorce!!!
America’s Top Model contestant who has become a successful actress Yaya Dacosta Ends 2014 in Divorce from her husband Joshua Bee.
Just a year after Yaya Dacosta and Joshua Bee welcomed their first son, Sankara, into the world the celebrity couple is calling it quits.
Now CelebNMusic247.com has the tea ready to spill on the ANTM runner up and star of the upcoming Lifetime movie Whitney, the biopic of Whitney Houston, which we hope will NOT be as dreadful as the rushed Aaliyah biopic with bad casting.
Here is what we are hearing via TheShadeRoom:
Yaya married in 2012 in an outdoor wedding in Pennsylvania. I guess as your success goes up your love goes down, they literally seemed like a match made in Heaven!
Maybe Yaya will use this heartbreak to channel her inner Whitney since she was cast for the leading role in Angela Bassett’s Lifetime movie depicting the late singing legend, which airs January 17.
- Whitney Houston Biopic to Air on Lifetime (guardianlv.com)
- Lifetime’s Whitney Houston Biopic Might Not Be Terrible (jezebel.com)
- First Look: Check Out The Teaser Trailer For Lifetime’s Whitney Houston Biopic [VIDEO] (glambergirlblog.com)
- Watch the Trailer for the New Whitney Houston Biopic, Angela Bassett’s Directorial Debut (news.instyle.com)
- It’s Almost Here! Watch the Official Trailer for the Whitney Houston Biopic (lollipopjamz.com)