Rich Dollaz Shades His Ex Erica Mena
Love and Hip Hop NY kicks off Monday with a new season of drama, but you might say Erica Mena was the one who got away since Rich Dollaz Shades His Ex Erica Mena.
While the entire cast of Love and Hip Hop New York was doing press rounds Rich Dollaz seemed to get a little shady in interviews. Last season Rich and Erica has some hot and heavy moments while she was dating Cyn Santana.
The two exes proved that they still have major feelings for each other and now Richie proves once agian that Erica is the one that got away. Erica Mena is happily engaged to her new man Bow Wow, but her ex Rich Dollaz doesn’t seem to be impressed.
In fact, when asked about his feelings about the couple’s big plans, Rich brought up Erica’s rumored “body count.”
He tells VLAD TV:
“Well I don’t know she had 300… Well I don’t know. Yeah, God bless.”
- Rich Dollaz Shades Erica Mena and Bow Wow’s Engagement (urbanshowbiz.com)
- Cyn Santana Talks Love & Hip Hop NY 5 (celebnmusic247.com)
- Did Erica Mena Get Bow Wow’s Name Inked On Her Body? (designntrend.com)
- Erica Mena Gets Bow Wow Tattoo (hiphopwired.com)
- The Love And Hip Hop New York Supertrailer Is Here…And It’s Hilariously Ratchet (madamenoire.com)