Meek Mill Sporting DSQUARED2 Denim Jacket!
Philly‘s own Meek Mill Sporting DSQUARED2 Denim Jacket after being released from jail and enjoying his freedom.
To top off his look Meek was spotted wearing $980 Givenchy Black & Red Star Tyson High-Top Sneakers.
As for the DSQUARED2 denim jacket, it features a two-tone pattern, lapel collar, logo detail, long sleeves, dark wash, front closure, button closing, and multi pockets. You can purchase it at Yook.
The panelled buffered leather high-top sneakers in black and red features a round toe, tonal lace-up closure with lace-hooks at front collar, removable foldover velcro strap at ankle with 3D silver-tone metal star embellishments, embossed logo at tongue, perforated toe cap, black and white rubber sole and tonal stitching.
Meek Mill’s street worthy style is available at SSENSE.
- Meek Mill is out from prison (spyghana.com)
- Meek Mill Released From Prison (platinumvoicepr.me)
- Nicki Minaj Shares “Big Daddy” Featuring Meek Mill (pitchfork.com)
- #EverythingIsFunny: Hilarious Meek Mill Memes Mark Rapper’s Return [Photos] (hiphopwired.com)
- Did Meek Mill Release Cause Riotous Celebration? (VIDEO) (newsnmusic.com)