Phaedra Parks Happier Without Apollo Nida!
With the new season of Real Housewives of Atlanta just days away, Mr President‘s mom Phaedra Parks Happier Without Apollo Nida.
THe RHOATL 7 star opened up about her current situation with incarcerated ex Apollo. It’s also rumored to have already filed for divorce, but let us not forget Georgia state laws has an automatic divorce claus if your husband or wive is incarcerated for more that 2 years.
Phaedra explains to host Billy Bush, that she prefers to keep her relationship issues private.
Parks who kept a tight lipped since the series is about to start and we guess she want us to watch the drama play out. [We guess doing public appearances and speaking on Ellen of Access Hollywood doesn’t count].
“Although I live my life in public, I don’t obviously live everything in the public.
This is not due to just him being incarcerated, it’s a culmination of things. We are better and healthier individuals now that we are apart.
Parks also sticks up for Porsha Williams (stating she feels Porsha was bullied during the reunion by Kenya Moore), and discusses the alleged affair with ‘Mr. Chocolate.”
- Phaedra and Apollo Divorce Boost RHOATL Ratings (celebnmusic247.com)
- Phaedra Parks Will Have To Tell What She Knew In Deposition (designntrend.com)
- Reality Splitsville: Phaedra & Apollo’s Most Unforgettable Moments [Photos] (bossip.com)
- Phaedra Parks Confirms Divorce Rumors (dreblacksofresh.com)
- Phaedra Parks snitching on her husband? (rollingout.com)
- Phaedra Parks To Divorce Apollo Nida (gossipcop.com)