Ochocinco Hit With Tax Lien
Ochocinco may have moved on from Evelyn Lozada and started a new career in the Canadian football league, but the former Miami Dolphin can’t escape Uncle Sam‘s tax lien.
The 36-year-old has run into some issues with paying the bills on his multi-million dollar mansion in Davie, Florida, according to court docs obtained by The Jasmine Brand.
The papers claim that he has failed to pay the nearly $8,000 of back fees to the Homeowners Association, ranging from October 2012 to June 2014.
He was meant to have been paying $1,133 per quarter. As the tax lien outlines, Chad will need to pay the debt immediately, or else risk the interest rate of 18 percent per year. Yikes.
In the scheme of things, it seems like $8K shouldn’t be too hard to handle for a former pro baller who initially paid $1.4 million on the property back in 2005. Maybe he just forgot?
Let’s just hope he handles these issues ASAP so as not to rack up more unnecessary debt.
In other news, Chad announced that he’s back playing football in Canada:
“Back in action by any means necessary to get these routes off?? @mtlalouettes“
- Preciousness: Evelyn Lozada’s Baller Boo Carl Crawford Flicks It Up With Their Newborn Son (bossip.com)
- Chad Ochocinco Steals a Kiss From Ex Wife, Evelyn Lozada (sontianelson.wordpress.com)
- She’d Rather Go Au Naturale: Evelyn Lozada Bares All For PETA (styleblazer.com)
- Chad Ochocinco Admits He Still Loves Evelyn Lozada (wpgc.cbslocal.com)
- Chad Subtweets Happy BDay To Evelyn In Spanish (4umf.com)