LHHH star Morgan Hardman Suffered Miscariage?!?
Love & Hip Hop Hollywood may have wrapped the first season but we still have part 2 of the reunion and now LHHH star Morgan Hardman Suffered Miscariage?
Hardman reveals that she really didn’t have time to be all up in other people’s business, or have opinions on other people’s relationship because she had enough stress of her own.
“I had my own relationship going on during the whole show. I was in a relationship. I was pregnant during the whole f-cking show….I don’t have my relationship in the public, I’m smarter than that.”
Sadly the reality star also admitted she lost the baby when she was almost three months. She recalled losing the baby and having to do the scene with Nia about her miscarriage, leaving the set in tears.
Find out what else Morgan revealed about this unfortunate incident above.
Why didn’t Morgan talk about it on the show since Mona Scott-Young wants everybody to be real about who they are on camera?
Watch the video here at Vh1…
- LHHH Star Morgan Hardman Accuses Ray J Of Being A Woman Beater (newsnmusic.com)
- Love & Hip Hop Hollywood Season 1 Episode 10 Recap: Who’s Gossip Girl?! Who’s PREGNANT?! (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Did Ray J Push Princess Love In The Pool (celebnmusic247.com)
- LHH-HOLLYWOOD Morgan Hardman manages cast member Moneice music career and meets with Clive Davis (thehypemagazine.blogspot.com)
- Love & Hip Hop Hollywood ‘Matters of the Heart’ Episode 12 #LHHH [Video] (getmybuzzup.com)