John Travolta on Butchering Idina Menzel‘s Name
John Travolta finally weighs in on butchering Idina Menzel’s name at the Oscar on Sunday night while introducing her to sing the Oscar award winning song “Let it go, let it go!” from Frozen!
For some reason John Travolta either had one too many or needs to get back in a diction class and work on his clarity when speaking.
If you watch the Oscars, then you saw that moment when Travolta introduce Idina Menzel calling her Adele Dazim and totally ruined everything!
Today John Travolta weighed in and apologized for royally screwing up her intro.
Well, kind of. Like a fireman putting out blazes with a hose full of lighter fluid, that is.
The Pulp Fiction star confessed:
“I’ve been beating myself up all day. Then I thought…What would Idina Menzel say? She’d say, ‘Let it go, let it go!’ Idina is incredibly talented and I am so happy Frozen took home two Oscars Sunday night!”
Maybe Johnny boy should have just let it go? #SorryNOTSorry
Here is the cast of Frozen reaction to Travolta learning how to speak:
- John Travolta On Butchering Idina Menzel’s Name & Ruining Her Oscar Night: “Let It Go!” Read His Full Statement HERE! (perezhilton.com)
- John Travolta BUTCHERS Name of Idina Menzel: Watch, Cringe Now! (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- John Travolta: “I’ve Been Beating Myself Up” Over Idina Menzel Name Flub (gossipcop.com)
- John Travolta Beats Himself Up For His Botched Idina Menzel Oscar Intro (deadline.com)
- John Travolta Butchers Idina Menzel’s Name, Calls Her “Adele Dazim” in Oscars Intro (VIDEO) (gossipcop.com)