Gucci Mane Sentencing Cut By One Year
We guess you can say the ice cream man caught a break since Gucci Mane Sentencing Cut By One Year.
Gucci Mane was officially sentenced to a 39 month sentence in August, and while it had initially been reported that Wop’s time spent behind bars awaiting his verdict would work towards his sentencing, TMZ reports that the ruling had him beginning the bid in August.
The good news is, that decision has now been reversed by an Atlanta judge, so while we may have not been aware of the details before, Gucci has now shaved a full year off his jail time. He will be released as of December 2016.
Either way, there shouldn’t be any lack of material from the Brick Squad leader while serving time, as he’s been more prolific than ever.
- Gucci Mane Arrested Again (celebnmusic247.com)
- Gucci Mane Sentence Reduction Declined (4umf.com)
- Gucci Mane Will Be Released From Prison A Year Early (hiphopwired.com)
- Gucci Mane Negotiating Plea Deal (celebnmusic247.com)
- Gucci Mane Shaves Year Off Prison Sentence (rollingstone.com)