Bobby Brown Asks For Privacy Regarding Daughter!!!
Whitney Houston’s ex husband and friend Bobby Brown Asks For Privacy Regarding Daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown.
After yesterdays shocking discovery when Whitney Houston’s daughter was found face down and unconscious in her bathtub, Bobby Brown has just released a statement regarding his 21-year-old daughter tragic hospitalization. Things are NOT looking good for Bobbi Kristina and her father is now asking for privacy.
Bobby Brown Releases Statement Regarding Bobbi Kristina.
The statement reads as follows:
“Privacy is requested in this matter. Please allow for my family to deal with this matter and give my daughter the love and support she needs at this time.”
Here are some photos of Bobby and his daughter from Father’s Day 2014:
- VIDEO: Whitney Houston’s daughter in hospital (bbc.co.uk)
- Were You Watching??? Twitter Reacts To Lifetime’s Whitney Houston Biopic (bossip.com)
- Angela Bassett Talks Her Upcoming Whitney Houston Biopic and Opens Up About the Singer (news.instyle.com)
- Update: Bobbi Kristina Brown ‘alive and breathing’ in medically induced coma (conservativeread.com)
- Update: Bobbi Kristina Brown ‘alive and breathing’ (rollingout.com)
- Whitney Houston’s daughter in medically induced coma, source says (kdvr.com)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Reportedly Breathing With Help Of Ventilator (beautelicious.com)