Bobbi Kristina In A Medically Induced Coma!!!
Whitney Houston‘s daughter is NOT out dangerous waters just yet new reports reveal that Bobbi Kristina In A Medically Induced Coma!
After Whitney Houston’s daughter was found unresponsive in her bathtub on Saturday, Bobbi Kristina’s health is still in question. She was revived by medics but Bobby Brown‘s daughter has been placed in a medically induced coma.
Here are the details that CelebNMusic247.com just recieved on our newsdesk:
The police searched the Roswell, Georgia home she shares with husband Nick Gordon, and found no evidence of the incident being drug or alcohol related. Even the police noted the similarities between this incident and Whitney’s death nearly three years ago, as she was found face down in a bathtub.
Nothing else is known at this time, except that Tyler Perry and Bobbi Kristina’s father Bobby Brown arrived at the hospital together, because Tyler was flying back anyway and offered to go with him.
We hope that things turn for the better today for Bobbi Kristina Brown and the Brown family.
- Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown In Medically Induced Coma After Being Found Unconscious in Bath Tub (peacebenwilliams.com)
- Bobbi Kristina Is In A Medically Induced Coma (perezhilton.com)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unresponsive, Revived at Hospital (jezebel.com)
- Whitney Houston’s Daughter Found Unresponsive In Bathtub (v103.cbslocal.com)
- Update: Bobbi Kristina Brown ‘alive and breathing’ (rollingout.com)