Word has it that Birdman Bouncing Checks In Florida when it comes to his Miami condo association and they want him OUT!
CelebNMusic247.com has learned that the Ivy Condo Association is now taking the Cash Money Records head honcho to court to RID them of the Birdman.
Here is what TMZ reports:
The Ivy Condo Association says between him bouncing checks and racking up over $12.5K in unpaid fees they’ve had enough — they filed a lien in November, and asked the court to foreclose on the rap mogul right before Christmas. Yo, bah humbug!
Financial woes are stacking up for the Cash Money honcho — a reported $1.9 million federal tax lien, a $1 mil lien from a construction company … plus, he took out a $5M loan against his mega-mansion in April, just to pimp it out.
Suddenly, his Weezy war doesn’t seem so big. Then again … maybe he needs Wayne more than ever.
- Birdman’s Miami Condo Set To Be Foreclosed (allhiphop.com)
- After Getting A Million Customized Gold Toilet, Birdman Cant Even Pay For His House Rent (ghjoy.net)
- Birdman’s Miami Condo Getting Foreclosed (hiphopwired.com)
- Lil Wayne Threatens to Sue Birdman If He Doesn’t Release Album (triplehq.com)
- Lil Wayne – Warns Birdman … My Next Rant’s Gonna Be in Court! (thepuffington.com)