Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Split
“Bachelorette” stars Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Split calling off their engagement just one year after the proposal.
CelebNMusic247.com has the details via E!News/TMZ on Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray calling it quits according to their rep.
Here’s the drop:
It’s pretty weird and pretty sudden. Three days ago they were on the red carpet for the Season 19 premiere of “The Bachelor.” Chris Harrison asked them, “So when’s the wedding?” He said there were no immediate plans as Andi rubbed his back.
The former couple got engaged after appearing on the show last year.
Andi and Josh, through the rep, tell TMZ, “After several months of being engaged and working on our relationship, we have decided that it’s best for both of us to go our separate ways. We are very sad that it has come to this point, but this is what’s best for both of us individually.”
- The Bachelorette’s Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray Split (justjared.com)
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray SPLIT: Bachelorette Stars End Engagement (gossipcop.com)
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: It’s OVER!! (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- ‘The Bachelor’ Chris Soules Dishes on Impressive First Meetings on Season Premiere (onenewspage.us)
- Bachelor Contestant Clare Crawley Boozy Premiere Ends In 911 Scare (zillasnetworks.wordpress.com)