Jay Sean’s Producers Suing Cash Money Records!?!
According to Jay Sean’s Producers his hit album “All or Nothing” didn’t happen magically so Jay Sean’s Producers Suing Cash Money Records!
CelebNMusic247.com has just caught wind that Sean’s music producers who are going to war with Sean’s label, Cash Money Records, claiming they were screwed out of a million dollars.
Here is what TMZ reports:
The lawsuit was filed by Orange Factory Music … which claims it had a deal with Cash Money to produce Sean’s huge 2009 single, “Down” — and seven other songs.
The producers say it took 2 years before they finally saw a check — for just $211K. They say they continued to get royalty statements for hundreds of thousands of dollars, but never got a check.
Orange Factory is going after Cash Money, not Sean — for at least $1 million.
Recently Jay Sean left Cash Money Records to pursue another direction with his music.
- Jay Sean Leaves Cash Money Records (celebnmusic247.com)
- Jay Sean Leaves Cash Money Records (newsnmusic.com)
- Jay Sean | Tears In The Ocean [Video] (getmybuzzup.com)
- Jay Sean: ‘There used to be times when you didn’t see Indians on television, or if you did it was the corner shop guy in EastEnders’ (standard.co.uk)
- Jay Sean Leaves Cash Money Records (contactmusic.com)