Kenya Moore Says Housewives Is Too Toxic
Shockingly enough, Kenya and NeNe Leakes have one thing in common but they don’t see eye to eye on, but that is Kenya Moore Says Housewives Is Too Toxic!
NeNe Leakes weighed in on the Real Housewives of Atlanta claiming that the dynamic has changed for the worse since Kenya Moore was added to the roster the show has become too negative.
Believe it or not, but Kenya feels that the show’s change in tone has become worse, and was more than happy to be on something other than Real Housewives of Atlanta. For Kenya, the Housewives has just become too negative and even toxic!
While speaking to US Weekly about her new gig on “Celebrity Apprentice” Moore made the following revelation.
Kenya told US Weekly, who writes:
Moore, for her part, told Us she was excited to be filming something that wasn’t Housewives. “There’s only so much negativity and toxicity you can take,” she said of the Bravo franchise.
- Kenya Moore to NeNe Leakes: AHHHHM RICH TOO, BEEYOTCH! (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Kenya Moore — NeNe Needs To Check Herself … Then Cut Me A Check (tmz.com)
- Kenya Moore gives Detroit schools $20,000 check: Will NeNe Leakes give too? (examiner.com)
- NeNe Leakes visits ‘The Real’: Dishes on ‘Cinderella,’ Kenya Moore, Cynthia Bailey (rollingout.com)
- ‘Real Housewives’ Star Kenya Moore Reveals Why She Wants to Work for Trump, Talks ‘Drunk,’ ‘Idiot’ Brandi Glanville (thewrap.com)