Brittish Williams Responds to Bad Business Complaints
Basketball Wives LA newbie Brittish Williams got called out for owing the state of Missouri about $1800 in taxes and her online store.
We asked Brittish about her store LoveofLabels.com and she told us in an exclusive interview how much she made in only the first year of business. Were talking big big bucks! She told us how the store is going well, but there seems to be a discrepancy since she was just put on BLAST for owing $1800 in taxes and then exposed for having numerous complaints from customers.
To make matters worse, Brittish’s store Love of Labels also has a “F” rating with the Better Business Bureau, which means it’s in terrible standing when it comes to unanswered complaints.
Now Brittish is CLAPPING BACK about her business’ terrible reputation, and she seems to think it’s perfectly fine for a business to have so many “real” complaints, because she feels that just means her business is real.
Brit Brit seems to be claiming she can’t afford the $1800.00 in taxes but that’s NOT what she told us about her business making well over $500k in one year. Plus one paycheck from BBWLA’s is enough to wipe her tax woes away, so where is the problem?
Why can’t she afford it?
Here is what Brittish Tweeted:
- Pay Yo Bills: ‘BBWLA’ Star Brittish Williams Denies Being A Struggle Broke Bird And $1800 Tax Liens (bossip.com)
- “BBW:LA” Star Brittish Williams Facing $1800 Tax LIEN Against Her House + Isn’t Proud About Her Reality TV Behavior #BBWLA (getmybuzzup.com)
- “BBW:LA” Star Brittish Williams Facing a Tax LIEN Against Her House!! (gigionthat.com)
- Lorenzo Gordon Cheating on Brittish Williams? (celebnmusic247.com)
- BBWLA EXCLUSIVE: Brittish Calls Draya A Hoe (celebnmusic247.com)