Teresa & Joe Giudice Ordered To Keep Money Separate
Just when you think things couldn’t get more REAL for RHONJ stars Teresa & Joe Giudice Ordered To Keep Money Separate!
The judge apparently feels Teresa Giudice and hubby Joe Giudice are each criminals, but together they are diabolical schemers. CelebNMusic247.com is reporting on a new court order via Judge Ester Salas, who wants the New Jersey couple to put a wall between their finances.
According to court docs … the “Real Housewives” stars were ordered to keep their personal and business accounts completely separate.
They’ve each been ordered to pay more than $400K in restitution. It appears at the very least the judge does not want Teresa to pay Joe’s debt and vice versa. Fact is … it’s unclear what Joe really does for work, so he’s the one who apparently is screwed by the order.
Another factoid in the docs … the judge said she did not consider “anonymous letters and phone calls from the public in regards to sentencing.”
- Teresa Giudice Paid Over $300k For One-On-One Interview With Andy Cohen! (allabouttrh.com)
- Joe Giudice “Tried Everything He Could to Exonerate” Teresa Giudice: How Their Lawyers Argued in Court (usmagazine.com)
- For reality TV stars Joe and Teresa Giudice, a very different kind of reality awaits (nj.com)
- Judge Orders Teresa & Joe Giudice To Keep Personal & Business Finances Separate (realitywives.net)
- Teresa and Joe Giudice — No More Financial Funny Businesses … Ordered to Keep Money Separate (tmz.com)