Tasha Smith and Husband Getting Real Messy!?!
Last week actress Tasha Smith’s husband Keith Douglas, filed a restraining order against her claiming she’s violent and now Tasha Smith and Husband Getting Real Messy!
The celebrity couple are in a bitter mud slinging battle that is like a teenage couple hitting below the belt.
First Tasha Smith’s Husband Accuses Her of being a raging alcoholic who threatens to beat him and now this week he claims that she’s a full on lesbian.
While Tasha apparently is fearing for her life and believes that her husband might murder her. #MessyMessMess
Here is what we are hearing from TMZ:
Tasha Smith says she agrees with her husband that someone in their house has reason to fear murder … but she says it’s her.
The “Why Did I Get Married?” star just filed legal docs, claiming hubby Keith Douglas flies into jealous rages, calling her a “f–king d-ke” and accusing her of sleeping with other women. She says, “When he’s in a rage, I feel that he is capable of killing me.”
We broke the story … Douglas has similar concerns, saying Smith flies into booze-fueled rages and threatens to kill him, warning him to “not fall asleep or something will happen.”
Douglas got a restraining order last week, requiring Smith to stay an absurd 2 yards away from him while they’re in the house together.
Smith says she’ll call a bunch of celebs in their divorce case to validate her claims of abuse, including Tisha Campbell Martin and Elizabeth Rohm.
Both deny the allegations the others have made. Fortunately, they didn’t have kids together.
Tasha is prepared to have fellow actress Tisha Campbell back up her claims in court.
Both Tasha and Keith deny the allegations against them
- Shook Ones: Tasha Smith Fears Her Jealous Husband Will Murder Her For Being A “F*****g D**e” (bossip.com)
- Tasha Smith Says She Fears For Her Life (4umf.com)
- Tasha Smith: ‘I’m Convinced My Husband Will Kill Me’ (bet.com)
- Tasha Smith reportedly ordered to stay 2 yards away from husband for his protection (thegrio.com)
- Why Did I Get Married?’s Tasha Smith: Husband Gets Restraining Order but She Can Stay in Their House, at Least 2 Yards Away (thepuffington.com)