Sarah Michelle Gellar Cancels Vogue Over Kim
After Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s Vogue cover was revealed on Friday, fans of the high fashion magazine have been Clapping Back at the Kardashian and West cover.
The former Buffy the Vampire Slayer actress joined the outraged fans of Vogue who tweeted comments like “The day Vogue died” to “I hate Vogue now, boycott it.” Gellar announced on Twitter that she would be canceling her subscription to the magazine. #SorryNotSorry
Well……I guess I’m canceling my Vogue subscription. Who is with me???
— Sarah Michelle (@RealSMG) March 21, 2014
Well that didn’t sit well with Kimmy’s BFF Jonathan Cheban, so he was NOT going to let that fly.
— Jonathan Cheban (@JonathanCheban) March 21, 2014
We guess the good news is Anna Wintour herself has Kimye’s back. She defended the cover in the issue’s Editor’s Letter, saying:
“Part of the pleasure of editing Vogue, one that lies in a long tradition of this magazine, is being able to feature those who define the culture at any given moment, who stir things up, whose presence in the world shapes the way it looks and influences the way we see it. I think we can all agree on the fact that that role is currently being played by Kim and Kanye to a T. (Or perhaps that should be to a K?)”
CelebNMusic247.com – #CelebsAreCoolRight
- Sarah Michelle Gellar SLAMS Vogue For Kim Kardashian Cover (gossipcop.com)
- Kim Kardashian’s Bestie Jonathan Cheban Slams Sarah Michelle Gellar On Twitter After Her Harsh Vogue Comments! See What He Said HERE! (perezhilton.com)
- Sarah Michelle Gellar SLAMS Vogue For Kim Kardashian Cover (finejoeyoung.wordpress.com)
- Kim Kardashian’s BFF Fires Back at Sarah Michelle Gellar for Anti-Kimye Vogue Cover Tweet (eonline.com)
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Isn’t on Board With Kim and Kanye’s Vogue Cover (popsugar.com)