Former Love and Hip Hop NY rap star, Saigon Advises Tyrese Not To Loose Himself. The GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard has some words for Tyrese.
Sai has been busy since he left LHHNY – he has just released his third Indie album Greatest Story Never Told 3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard, but besides that Sai took a moment to weigh in on the TGT member, Tyrese.
Saigon weighed in on the R&B singer turned Fast and Furious star that social media friend’s are a false sense of security. Their empty friends who actually don’t know you. Saigon noticed Tyrese has been bragging about his follow-ship on Instagram, which he states means absolutely nothing.
We have to admit Sai is giving Ty some real talk. Here’s what Saigon posted moments ago on Monday.
The former Love and Hip Hop New York star writes:
- Saigon – The Warning Shot (turntwayup.com)
- Listen To Saigon- GSNT 3: The Trouble Times Of Brian Carenard [album stream] (globalhiphopbattles.com)
- Iyanla Fix My Life: Saigon vs Erica Dean (celebnmusic247.com)
- Saigon QUITS Love and Hip Hop NY (celebnmusic247.com)
- Saigon Talks Struggles In Hip Hop Industry (celebnmusic247.com)