MTV Reality TV Star Diem Brown Dies
We are sad to report that the “Real World/Road Rules Challenge” star has lost her battle with cancer today, MTV Reality TV Star Diem Brown Dies.
After a long battle for almost 10 years Diem Brown has lost her fight with ovarian cancer. She was diagnosed when she was 23. Diem became an advocate for cancer patients and founded MedGift, a support registry for those suffering from any illness.
Here is what CelebNMusic247.com has learn via PageSix:
In August, the reality star collapsed on set while filming her eighth season of “The Challenge.” Shortly after, she announced that she had been diagnosed with colon and stomach cancer.
Last month Brown revealed that the disease had spread to her liver and lymph nodes.
“It’s my personal perspective that you live as hard and as vigorously as you can,” she told People at the time. “My goals are something I believe in, because I believe I’m going to make it.”
Our condolences goes out to Diem’s family and friends.
- R.I.P. Diem Brown Of MTV’s ‘Real World/Road Rules Challenge’ Dies At 32 (bossip.com)
- Diem Brown Dead — MTV Star Dies from Cancer at 32 (tmz.com)
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month: 5 Ways to Support Breast Cancer Awareness (lakeside.com)
- Diem Brown From Real World/Road Rules Challenges Has Died (now100fm.cbslocal.com)
- Diem Brown, 32, Dies After Her Third Battle With Cancer (intouchweekly.com)