Joe Giudice Back In Court For False Identity
Today Joe Giudice Back In Court For False Identity charges after he was accused of using his brother’s identity to obtain a driver’s license while his own license was suspended!
UPDATE 9:37AM: It was just reported that Joe Giudice WILL NOT cop a Plea Deal to serve more time since he has already been sentenced to 41 months behind bars. He has a family to raise and being away from his daughters for more than 3 years is enough.
CelebNMusic247.com previously reported on Joe Giudice’s legal problems with his drivers license, which took place back in 2010 after his brother was pulled over in 2011.
The ruse was uncovered after Pietro was stopped by police in March 2011 — and Joe’s image came up in the officer’s search.
Joe Giudice is set to appear in Passaic County court Wednesday on false identification charges. He is accused of using his brother’s identity to obtain a driver’s license while his own license was suspended for driving while intoxicated in 2010.
In fact, we are hearing that Joe is ready to do another plea deal after “prosecutors signed off on allowing Joe to serve the prison time in the drivers license case concurrently with the bankruptcy fraud.”
Word is, “It’s likely Joe will remain behind bars longer than the 41 months in prison …”
Apparently, the judge could sentence Joe to a maximum of 10 years. Prosecutors are asking for half of that time, but it will ultimately be up to the judge.
- ‘Real Housewives’ star due back in court again (dailymail.co.uk)
- Joe Giudice Reveals Drivers License Hearing (celebnmusic247.com)
- Joe Giudice Accepts Plea Deal In DMV Case, Agrees To Serve More Jail Time (allthingsrh.com)
- ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey’ stars Teresa and Joe Giudice sentenced to prison (abc7chicago.com)
- ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey’ stars Teresa and Joe Giudice sentenced to prison (6abc.com)