James Bond Actor Richard Keil Dies at 74
One of the most famous villains in the James Bond series, Jaws aka Richard Keil Dies at 74 Wednesday afternoon!
Richard Kiel has starred in dozens of movies over the span of 50 years, but he was best known for his infamous role as Jaws in the iconic role after debuting in 1977’s “The Spy Who Loved Me” alongside Roger Moore. He reprized the role of Jaws in the James Bond thriller “Moonraker” two years later.
CelebNMusic247.com got the news of Kiels passing today and would to send our condolunces to his family and friends.
Kiel had broken his leg last week and was in a hospital in Fresno, CA. A family member tells us he passed away this afternoon in the hospital — and it’s unclear if his death was connected to the leg injury.
- A Brief History of James Bond (mrmovietimes.com)
- Richard Kiel Net Worth (celebritynetworth.com)
- Richard Kiel – Richard Kiel’s Balance Blow (contactmusic.com)
- Jaws and Drax actors reprise roles in 007 Legends, written by GoldenEye scribe (joystiq.com)
- Lee Majors, ‘Walking Dead’ actors among guests at Tampa Fanboy Expo (TBO.com)