Idris Elba Responds Black James Bond Rumors
When it comes to the upcoming Avengers: Age of Ultron star Idris Elba Responds Black James Bond Rumors!
CelebNMusic247.com has caught wind again when it comes to Idris Elba landing a role as the black James Bond. Idris weighed in on the rumors that have been swirling for quite sometime.
Here is what we are hearing via Meditate:
Do you think Idris Elba should be the next James Bond??
He raised eyebrows with the prosthetic penis in his pants over the summer while wearing a Bond style suit, so we all know he fits a suit well.
If you remember, Idris Elba. 41, recently pulled a Jon Hamm on the set of his upcoming movie “A Hundred Streets” when a paparazzi picture spotted his oversized crotch.
And although the 41-year-old actor quickly clarified that his large front side was actually a mic wire, Elba was still shocked by the immediate reaction he got from fans and strangers alike.
Elba told E!:
“It happened over night. It was huge…It was on the news. That’s bizarre to me.”
- Idris Elba Reacts to All Those James Bond Rumors (trendingnewsz.com)
- Idris Elba Responds to Rush Limbaugh’s Racial James ‘Bond’ Comments (justjared.com)
- Idris Elba Reacts to All Those James Bond Rumors (mediaite.com)
- Rush Limbaugh Says Idris Elba Can’t Play James Bond Because He’s Black and Then Admits He’s Racist (onenewspage.us)
- Idris Elba Addresses James Bond Rumors (hiphopwired.com)