Chiwetel Ejiofor To Be New Bond Villain?
12 Years a Slave and Oscar nominee Chiwetel Ejiofor tipped to be rhe newest villain in Bond 24.
According to multiple sources CelebNMusic247.com has learned that representatives for Chiwetel Ejiofor and MGM have declined to issue any comment on the rumor.
However, the talented Ejiofor who first came on the scene with his role in Amistad and then made his mark with his performance in Dirty Pretty Things. Ejiofor continued to impress movie goers with memorable performances in She Hate Me, Kinky Boots, Children of Men, American Gangster, 2012, Salt, Phil Spector and his Oscar-nominated portrayal of Solomon Northup in 12 Years a Slave.
And no worries Bond fans, Skyfall‘s Sam Mendes will be returning to direct Bond 24 from a script by John Logan.
What could be the premise of the next Bond film?
Logan recently teased that Quantum – the crime organization previously featured in Casino Royale and Quantum of Solace – could be featured in the upcoming film. While the new
M actor Ralph Fiennes hinted in February that filming on Bond 24 will likely begin in the autumn.
“It’s meant to start shooting in October.”
“I haven’t read a script yet, so I can’t tell you much. They’d probably swear me to secrecy anyway.”
Daniel Craig will return as James Bond for the fourth time in the currently untitled project.
We hope the rumor pans out to be true, Chiwetel would be an excellent addition to Bond.
CelebNMusic247.com will keep you posted….
- Pride of Chiwetel Ejiofor’s first drama teacher (telegraph.co.uk)
- ‘Bond 24?: Chiwetel Ejiofor May Be Our Next Bond Villain (lyceumtheatresk.wordpress.com)
- UPDATE: 12 YEARS A SLAVE Star Chiwetel Ejiofor Eyed For Villain Role In JAMES BOND 24 (comicbookmovie.com)
- Chiwetel Ejiofor and Idris Elba nominated for Golden Globes Awards (adedezzy.wordpress.com)
- My Conversation With Chiwetel Ejiofor (huffingtonpost.com)