With the new season of Love & Hip Hop NY 6 well on its way, we have an update on Who Is The Richest Love Hip Hop NY 6 Stars!!!
Since this seasons seems to be about the come up, ratchetness, and fighting over men for gain, we decided to go there again with a new list to update who is the Richest Love Hip Hop NY 6 star, so find out…
Who do you think is The Richest Love Hip Hop NY 6 Stars this time?
Could Yandy Smith, still have the top position on the list? Well lets look at the numbers since the players have changed. This season we’ve seen MariahLynn, Cardi B trying to gain some exposure, get some D and make some money from DJ Self, Cisco Rosado and Rich Dollaz. Three of the members of the Creep Squad.
Meanwhile, Peter Gunz continues to seed his gardens (Tara Wallace and Amina Buddafly) as the two ladies fight over him. We have to question, “what the heck is in those pants Peter, cause the ladies are fighting over your pleasure tool”? It must be the happiest place on earth, since Tara is having his third baby with Pankey. Amina decided that one was enough, since the pain of his unfaithfulness is too much to bare. We don’t blame he, since Gunz was in the Bahamas the while Amina was pregnant.
And what makes no sense to us, is that clearly Peter is in love with Tara, but she must love him too much, so he considers her a push over, no chase, and Peter is the type of guy you always have to keep chasing you. He’s almost too much work to keep him faithful.
With that said lets dig in and see who is fronting, who got coins and who ain’t even registering on the map!
Since Nya Lee, Cyn Santana, Raqi Thunda, Chrissy Lampkin, Tahiry Jose, Joe Budden, Saigon, Winter Ramos, Erica Mena, Jen The Pen, Consequence, Jhonni Blaze, Diamond Strawberry, Precious Paris, Chink Santana are now ALL alums of the LHHNY, we won’t be talking about them.
There are a few cast members who don’t register on the list, so ranking in a $0 dollars are the following LHHNY cast members:
Yorma Hernandez – She is DJ Self’s girlfriend so she has no worries.
Bianca Bonnie (known as Young B) – Obviously need LHHNY since she has net worth. obviously her worldwide hit “Chicken Noodle Soup,” didn’t make her any coins.
Who will be the Richest Love Hip Hop NY 6 Stars for 2016?
Take a look at the Richest Love and Hip Hop stars list below:
15. Tara Wallace, – has a net worth of $100 Thousand: Tara Wallace is an American actress and reality television star who has a net worth of $100 thousand dollars. Tara Wallace was born in Mississippi and went on to graduate from Jackson State University with a degree in Dramatic Art. She subsequently relocated to New York, where she earned an MFA from the Actor’s Studio Drama School. She began her professional acting career in New York, appearing in multiple Off-Off-Broadway and Off-Broadway productions. She manages
14. Peter Gunz (Peter Pankey Sr), – has a net worth of $100 Thousand: Gunz has been part of the Love & Hip Hop family for 3 season now and his love triangle between Amina Buddafly and Tara Wallace continues. This season he is expecting another baby with Tara, while Amina had an abortion. The Bronx native has been struggling to get his career back on track, but if he focused more on his music then what his little Peter wants he might be making hits. Instead he is creating heartbreak, turmoil and tons of drama for Tara and Amina, so he’s perfect for LHHNY. Gunz has 8 children, oldest being rapper Cory Gunz. Peter has two boys, Jamison and Kaz, with longtime girlfriend Tara Wallace and a one year old daughter, Cori, with his wife Amina. He is best known for his platinum record, “Déjà Vu (Uptown Baby),” but due to copyright infringement, he will forever be paying his royalties from “Déjà Vu (Uptown Baby),” to Steely Dan for sampling the song “Black Cow.”
13. MariahLynn – has a net worth of $150 Thousand: MariahLynn is one of the hottest newbies in sixth season of reality TV show Love & Hip Hop. As an aspiring rapper, she’s surely eager to utilize this unique opportunity to become rich and famous. The Newark, NJ native who hopped from foster home to foster home, Mariahlynn, quickly learned how to get by on her own. When she caught the attention of one of NY’s favorite DJ’s, DJ Self, who helped promote her first single, “Once Upon a Time,” she started to gain a huge following. Mariah is in the studio with LHH Veteran, Cisco Rosado, looking to make the next hit.
12. Cardi B (Belcalis Almanzar) – has a net worth of $150 Thousand: Bronx native, Cardi B rose to fame thanks to social media stardom, gaining her close to 1 million followers on Instagram. Cardi’s rambunctious spirit and brave tongue garnered instant online popularity, and this fiery Latina became a staple of the NYC nightlife scene. After five years in the adult entertainment industry performing as an exotic dancer, Cardi B is eager to expand her brand with her new eyeshadow line and more.
11. Sexxy Lexxy (BBOD member) – has a net worth of $190 Thousand: Sexxy Lexxy joined the reality television show Love & Hip Hop: New York in December 2015. This should increase both, her popularity and wealth. Prior to pursuing a career in music, she earned her Associates Degree in Communications from Bergen Community College in New Jersey and despite her busy schedule, she currently attends Montclair State University where she is pursuing her BA in Communications as well.
10. Papoose – has a net worth of $200 Thousand : is an American rapper who has a net worth of $200 thousand dollars. Papoose was born Shamele Mackie in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, New York in March 1978. His grandfather nicknamed him Papoose. He first appeared on Kool G Rap’s Roots of Evil album in 1998. In 1999 he released his first single “Thug Connection”/”Alphabetical Slaughter”. He started producing and selling his own mixtapes. He signed with Streetsweepers Entertainment and released more than a dozen mixtapes between 2004 and 2006. In 2005 he won the Justo Mixtape Award for Best Underground Artist. He signed with Jive Records in 2006 for $1.5 million. He appeared on the “Touch It” remix by Busta Rhymes. In 2013 he released his only studio album The Nacirema Dream. He has been involved in a feud with Kendrick Lamar. Papoose has released 28 mixtapes as of March 2014. He married rapper Remy Ma while she was in prison. Papoose has a daughter named Dejanae Mackie.
9. Miss Moe Money (BBOD member) – has a net worth of $230 Thousand: Ms Moe Money is a member of rap duo BBOD. This hot hip hopper became increasingly popular in late 2015 when she joined reality television show Love & Hip Hop: New York for it’s sixth season. While working in the medical field at St. Luke Roosevelt’s Hospital in Midtown Manhattan she persued he music career. As a business associate, Moe handled patient registration in the Emergency Room by day and did rhyme writing with Lexxy at night. Ditching the job for her dreams, Moe then started working part-time as a car sales person for her father’s family owned business, Dking Cars. This enabled her ability to make more moves with music. With time and grind under her belt, she and Lexxy have managed to perform and open up for established acts such as Lil Kim; Rick Ross; Machine Gun Kelly; Meek Mills; and more.
8. Amina Buddafly (Aminata Schmahl) – has a net worth of $350 Thousand: Amina Buddafly net worth has increased since 2014 by $50,000. She is one half of the R&B duo known as Black Buddafly. She was born and raised in Hamburg Germany, in an incredibly musical household. She and her sisters have been signed to various label deals and in the past 3 years, she has released two EPs, with her single “Don’t Wanna Be Right” gaining the #3 spot on the R&B Charts. In April of 2015, she released her first full solo album, “My Music.”
7.Mendeecees Harris – has a net worth of $400 Thousand: Mendeecees net worth was $500 in 2014, it has dropped. Harris is an American real estate developer, music producer and reality TV cast member who has a net worth of $400 thousand. Mendeecees Harris was born and raised in Harlem. He spent his childhood in the St. Nicholas housing projects where he gained an early appreciation for hard work and the entrepreneurial spirit. Harris has worked successfully in both real estate and the music industry. Currently Harris is a hip-hop producer and manager who works with many beat-creating artists. Mendeecees Harris is the owner of the Beat Factory music studio. In 2015, he married Yandy Smith and was convicted of drug trafficking awaiting his sentence. In December Harris learned he will be heading to prison to serve 8 years.
All of Mendeecees monies made from Love & Hip Hop goes to the Feds as Part of His Plea Deal. Harris has agreed to forfeit $2.5 million in assets, including the money he earns through his role on Love & Hip Hop, and speaking engagements.
6. Remy Ma (Reminisce Smith) – has a net worth of $500 Thousand: Remy Ma is a Grammy-nominated American rapper who has a net worth of $500 thousand. Originally known as Rémy Martin, she was a former member of Big Pun’s rap crew, Terror Squad. Remy is one of only four female rappers to ever have a number one single on the Billboard Hot 100 chart; she reached this achievement with her single “Lean Back.” She also won two Vibe awards, two Source awards, an ASCAP pop award and a BET award for “Best Female Hip Hop Artist.” Ma was born on May 30, 1981, she grew up in the Castle Hill projects of the Bronx. At an early age, she saw the consequences of her family’s drug abuse and was forced to take care of her younger brothers and sisters. Her retreat from this chaos was writing poetry. She quickly learned about how hard society was on women and minorities and funneled her anger by framing her poetry into raps that she would use against her schoolmates during lunch. She quickly gained a reputation around the Bronx for her talents, and after having only one meeting with Big Pun he immediately became her mentor. She made her first appearance on Big Pun’s album, “Yeeeah Baby.” After his untimely death, rapper Fat Joe signed Remy Ma to his imprint label under SRC; and at this time Universal also made her a member of Terror Squad.
5. Rah Ali (Rashidah Ali) – has a net worth of $600 Thousand: In 2014, Rah was listed as a music executive, shoe designer and reality star who has a net worth of $1.5 Million. Rah Ali’s net worth has dropped since season 4. Now Rah credits include reality television personality and self-proclaimed stylist who has a net worth of $600 thousand. Rashidah Ali was born March 19, 1952 in Flushing, New York. “The redheaded clown,” as described by her former costar Yandy Smith, has a successful career but a less-than-positive image among employees and so-called friends. She reportedly got her start in the public eye interning for Bad Boy and Def Jam and working her way up to an assistant for music notables Phil Robinson and Harve Pierre. She owned a couple of high-end shoe boutiques in Atlanta and New York starting at the age of 23 and her client list reportedly included Alicia Keys and Kim Kardashian. She then launched the shoe line, ENCORE. In 2011 Ali (allegedly) slashed a bouncer’s face with a razor blade during a nightclub brawl, was arrested, released on $10,000 bail and was facing prison time, but criminal charges were dropped.
4. Cisco Rosado, Jr. – has a net worth of $1 million: is an American executive who has a net worth of $1 million dollars. Cisco Rosado, Jr. is the Chief Executive Officer of CMG Entertainment, a New York-based entertainment firm focused on a variety of multi-media projects. The firm recently launched a new artist development and production arm in partnership with the Grammy-nominated singer/songwriter, Tank. Though he is relatively well-known behind-the-scenes in the entertainment world, Cisco Rosado, Jr. gained national attention recently, when his relationship with Jennifer Williams went public. Jennifer Williams is a former cast member of the hit VH1 reality series, “Basketball Wives”. She has been in the midst of a very protracted divorce from her former husband, Eric Williams, for months.
3. Rich Dollaz – has a net worth of $2.5 million: Richard “Rich Dollaz” Trowers, CEO and Founder of Dollaz Unlimited, entered the music industry as an ambitious and hungry intern, then became one of the most sought after radio promotion gurus, and now manages the hottest R&B and Hip Hop artists on radio to date. Dollaz also has his liquor, 79Gold in over 23 states and overseas, he continues to expand his empire and is working on his book on surviving and thriving in the industry.
2. DJ Self – has a net worth of $3 million: DJ Self is an American DJ who has a net worth of $3 million. DJ Self was born and raised in New York City. When he was young he started attending local parties. At that point he made the decision to get into the music business. It also didn’t hurt that he fell in love with music itself. Today he is known as DJ Self The Prince Of New York. As of December 2015, he is a cast member on the VH1 show Love & Hip Hop New York. Self has been a DJ for Power 105.1 for the past 5 years and has held the spot of #1 show for the past 2 years. Self is known to be the key to breaking new artists in NY.
1. Yandy Smith-Harris has a net worth of $15 million dollars:Yandy Smith began her professional career working in the entertainment industry as an Executive Assistant at Violator management. Her clients included such high-profile musicians and entertainers as Missy Elliot, 50 Cent, and LL Cool J. She is now married to Mendeecess Harris, but she will be a single mother of two, since Mendeecees will be serving time for his drug trafficking charges for the next 8 years.
Yandy Smith-Harris still reigns supreme for ALL Time Richest Love & Hip Hop star of New York.
LHH Hollywood and LHH Atlanta Richest stars coming soon on CelebNReality247.com