After a couple gets divorced some women like Khloe Kardashian instantly drop the exes last name, but NOT Tameka Raymond and now Usher Responds to Tameka Keeping His Last Name!
Besides Usher announcing his world tour and he made a recent appearance on Dish Nation, he spoke about the rumors about him leaving The Voice is true and his ex-wife Tameka Raymond’s debut to reality television via “Atlanta Exes.”
Interestingly enough Rickey Smiley‘s crew put Usher in the hot seat, when asked if he even cares about her doing the show, he says:
“No, no. I have no feelings about it whatsoever. Actually, I haven’t even seen it.
“I mean, I’ve been kind of busy. Raising kids…making records…videos.”
The R&B singer was then asked how he feels about Tameka keeping his last name despite their divorce. Usher says:
“She married me. I’ll marry again. And when I do, I don’t want to have a harem. I just hope that when I do, it will be a departure.”
Usher’s confidence in marrying again isn’t surprising since he’s been in a romantic relationship with his manager Grace Miguel for a couple of years.
- Usher Says He’s Too Busy To Watch Tameka Raymond On VH1’s ‘Atlanta Exes’ (designntrend.com)
- Usher Calls Marriage to Tameka Raymond His ‘Best Mistake’ (bet.com)
- Tameka Foster Calls Out Atlanta Exes Porducers (celebnmusic247.com)
- Tameka Foster Was Usher’s Biggest Mistake (celebnmusic247.com)
- Usher Talks Tameka Raymond & “Atlanta Exes” #AtlantaExes [Video] (getmybuzzup.com)