Twista‘s Bodyguard Shot Dead
Twista’s bodyguard Davy Easterling, also known as 6’9, found dead after he went missing for 2 days.
After hearing of the shocking discovery Twista posted on Instagram on Friday mourning the loss of his bodyguard Davy Easterling, also known as 6’9.
According to reports, CelebNMusic247.com has learned that Twista asked for anyone to send information on his whereabouts, but Easterling body was found murdered inside an apartment building on Chicago’s South Side.
Here are the gory details of his murder:
Easterling was fatally shot multiple times and his body was burned and left inside his apartment on 83rd and Baker, where he was discovered on Friday morning.
On Saturday, Twista posted about the loss of his bodyguard on Instagram.
“#RIP Davy Easterling aka 6’9 I have lost too many good friends to these streets.”
- Twista’s Bodyguard Found Dead In Chicago (4umf.com)
- Rapper Twista’s body guard found fatally shot and burned on South Side (wgntv.com)
- Rapper Twista’s body guard found fatally shot and burned on South Side (cltv.com)
- Twista’s Security Guard Shot And Burned in Chicago Home (djsdoingwork.com)
- Bodyguard for Chicago rapper Twista found dead of gunshot wounds (upi.com)