Twins Tapped to Paul Walker‘s Son Fast 7
The late Paul Walker’s character Brian O’Conner in Fast and Furious 7 son will be played by twins who are already raking in the cash!
CelebNMusic247.com has learned that the Twins, Charlie and Miller Kimsey, born in 2013, are three-years-old, and have already started filming their role. And get this, the twins are set to be paid $3,276.90 per week–each which is stipulated in the contract, obtained by TMZ.
It’s unclear for how many weeks the kids will be filming.
The latest installment in the Fast and Furious franchise was slated to hit theaters this summer before Walker’s sudden death in November 2013.
As for the rest of Walker’s role in the film, his brother’s will be taking on his role in the movie.
Fast and Furious 7 will be released in May 2015.
- Paul Walker’s Brothers to Help Fill in ‘Small Gaps’ in ‘Fast & Furious 7? Production (variety.com)
- Paul Walker Brothers Join Fast and Furious 7 (celebnmusic247.com)
- Fast & Furious 7 will continue with Paul Walker’s brothers (4umf.com)
- Fast & Furious 7 To Feature Paul Walker’s Brothers As Brian O’Conner (motorauthority.com)
- Paul Walker’s brothers to stand in for late actor as ‘Fast & Furious 7’ wraps (foxnews.com)