Teresa Giudice Suing Her Lawyer For Millions
Looks like Joe Giudice’s wife is trying to have a come up while she’s in prison because Teresa Giudice Suing Her Lawyer For Millions!
We love Teresa, but hasn’t she learned her lesson? This sounds like another scheme to get some money since she blames it on her lawyer whom she is now suing.
Damn she can’t even do bankruptcy right![rpi]
Here is what’s being reported by TMZ:
Teresa claims in her new lawsuit — obtained by TMZ — he was a slacker who never even met with her prior to filing bankruptcy docs.
She also says he was sloppy as hell, not bothering to list key assets such as her cars, her rental property income and various bank accounts.
Giudice claims he’s the reason she got nailed with bankruptcy fraud and that’s why she’s going to prison for 15 months.
Teresa says it’s a classic case of malpractice, and she wants minimum 5 mil. By the way … if you see any stories later today saying she’s suing for $15 mil … that’s wrong. She makes the same claim 3 times.
We reached out to Teresa’s lawyer, Jim Kridel … so far no word back.
- RHONJ’s Teresa Giudice Is Suing Her Lawyer, Says He Is the Reason She’s Going to Jail (justjared.com)
- When a Small Buisness Owner Gets Sued by a Former Employee (hiscox.com)
- Teresa Giudice Sues Lawyer … He’s the Reason I’m Going to Prison (tmz.com)
- Teresa Giudice Sues Bankruptcy Lawyer For $5 Million (huffingtonpost.com)
- Teresa Giudice Sues Lawyer For $5 Million, Blames Him For Prison Sentence (gossipcop.com)