Ted 2 First Look Trailer!!!
Just when you thought they wouldn’t go there Universal Pictures has released the Ted 2 First Look Trailer and yay this one looks raunchy!
The foul-mouthed Teddy Bear is back thanks to the witty directing of Seth MacFarlane’s upcoming comedy sequel. In this sequel we find Mark Wahlberg reprising his role as a man whose best friend is a living, talking, foul-mouthed teddy bear is getting married?
Yes we said married!
Anyways, the movie is pushing the envelope like Bad Santa raunch and semen filled jokes like There’s Something About Marry, which were HUGE hits in the box office. Yes, movie goers love sick humor, and after watching this trailer this sequel looks to be BIGGER, BADDER and FUNNIER than the first. Go figure!
If you are a fan of Family Guy, then you might realize that the sequel feels like is similar to the episode when Brian had to fight for his rights to prove he could drink out of the human fountain.
Check out the first Ted 2 trailer and images below:
Ted 2 opens in theaters on June 26th, 2015
- First TED 2 Trailer: Mark Wahlberg and the Foul-Mouthed Teddy Bear Return (collider.com)
- Watch the First Trailer for Ted 2 (time.com)
- Dirty Poster for TED 2, Trailer Coming Soon (geektyrant.com)
- EXCLUSIVE: First Look At “Ted 2? [VIDEO] (mix965houston.cbslocal.com)
- Ted is married and trying to have Mark Wahlberg’s kids in new trailer for ‘Ted 2’ (upi.com)