Tameka Raymond quits Hollywood Exes
Before the first episode of Hollywood Exes kicks off Usher’s ex wife Tameka Raymond has quit!
CelebNMusic247.com has learned that Tameka Raymond quit Hollywood Exes in disgust after former Love and Hip Hop Atlanta star DJ Tracee Steel made a scene at an event honoring Tameka’s late son Kile Glover.
Besides that Tameka and Kevin Hart‘s ex-wife Torrei Hart have NOT been getting along so the former LHHA star bounced from one reality series to the next and is causing major drama on Exes. In fact, Tracee Steele thought she would incert herself into the middle of Tameka and Torrie’s feud only escalating the drama, which has apparently causes Tameka to throw in the towel and walk!
Now Straight From the A is reporting that Tamika was horrified Tracee and Torrei would sink so low as to bring drama to an event honoring her son and has submitted her resignation effective immediately.
This show is sounding like drama on steroids!
Was Tracee Steele wrong to stick her nose into their business, like she did to Rasheeda and Kirk’s situation on Love and Hip Hop Atlanta?
Do you think Tameka should have walked off and quit?
#TeamTameka #TeamTracee #TeamTorrei – Let us know who you side with and be part of the discussion at @CNM24_7
- Hollywood Shuffle: Tameka Raymond Quits “Exes Atlanta” & Newbie Stunts With Original Cast In Her Swimsuit! (bossip.com)
- Ear Hustlin’: DJ Traci Steele Joins ‘Atlanta Exes’ + Did Tameka Raymond Quit Show? (getmybuzzup.com)
- Tameka Raymond Joins Atlanta Exes (bet.com)
- Tameka Raymond Loses Home, but Gets New Reality Show (lavenderqueenliz.wordpress.com)
- VH1 Announces ‘Atlanta Exes’ With Tameka Raymond, Torrei Hart and Monyetta Shaw (gigionthat.com)