Tiny and Shekinah’s Weave Trip Heading To Vh1!!!
Get ready to embark on a new The Simple Life style reality series with Tiny and Shekinah’s Weave Trip kicking off in October.
Despite the trials and tribulations that T.I. and his wife Tiny have been going through with Floyd Mayweather, the superstar couple has been able to keep the private issues off their reality series, T.I. & The Family Hustle.
If you’ve notice, T.I. and Tiny are doing therir own thing with the kids, and now Tiny and her bestie Shekinah have their own spin off that is sure to be comical as they hit the road with their weave bus trying to make Shekinah’s Weave business a success.
The eight-episode, half hour weekly series, “Tiny and Shekinah’s Weave Trip, will follow the ladies as they travel from coast to coast in a mobile hair salon.
“With a true passion for flawless hair that just couldn’t be restricted to the Atlanta city limits, these ladies are taking their talents and philosophy that “everyone deserves fabulous hair” on the road. From The Voodoo Shop in New Orleans to the Navajo Nation in Arizona, no place is safe when Tiny and Shekinah hit the road. The dynamic duo is ready to leave their comfort zone and experience new cultures, all while being out of their element, starting their new business venture and adjusting to life on the road. Along the way expect an adventure no one will ever forget, a good dose of laughs, some mishaps, a bit of drama and a healthy amount of shenanigans as the ladies work to get their mobile salon off the ground.”
Get ready for comedy!
Tiny & Shekinah’s Weave Trip premieres on VH1 on Monday, October 13th at 9:30PM ET/PT.
- ‘T.I & Tiny’ Spinoff Gets Greenlight From VH1 (thewrap.com)
- VH1 Greenlights ‘Tiny & Shekinah’s Weave Trip’; series to Premiere Monday, October 13 (tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com)
- Tiny & Shekinah Take a ‘Weave Trip’ [Official Teaser] (stacksmag.net)
- It’s Official! “Tiny & Shekinah’s Weave Trip” Is Coming To A Screen Near You… (getmybuzzup.com)
- Coffee Talk: New Whitney Houston Album to Hit Shelves in November (essence.com)