Colorado Breaks New Ground Selling Weed
Earlier this year Colorado jumped on the legallys selling weed train and helped bring in major LOOT!
Colorado brings in way way more money than anyone thought with a just over $2 million in pot taxes.
That’s right! As a state, Colorado has sold more than $14 million worth of sticky icky, earning them a grand total of $2.01 million in taxes! And that’s just in the month of January alone!!
Washington also legalized the ganja and will officially begin selling it in the upcoming months, and with staggering results like this, we can’t help but wonder if other states will also start puff puff passing on the herbal goodness as well!
Maybe the rest of the country should look listen and follow.
- Money to Burn: Colorado Hauls in $2M in One Month of Pot Taxes (nbcnews.com)
- Colorado barber won’t cut your hair if you smell like weed (deathandtaxesmag.com)
- Colorado Makes $2m in Marijuana Taxes Since Legalising Weed (ibtimes.co.uk)
- Colorado Rakes In Millions In Pot Taxes In Just ONE Month! (thenotablemale.com)
- Colorado Has Made Millions in One Month From Legal Weed Sales!!!! (onestophotspot.net)