Who Is The Richest Love & Hip Hop New York:
Each season we like to keep you up to date with your favorite Love & Hip Hop star. So, Who Is The Richest Love & Hip Hop New York?
Once again CelebNMusic247.com did our research to find who is number one and who is pulling up the rear. Now these are just the results that we’ve found online, they could vary being more or less.
Who could it be?
Do you think it’s Rich Dollaz of Dollaz Entertainment or Yandy Smith, now Yandy Harris?
Here are the results:
13. Peter Gunz, born Peter Pankey Sr, is an American rapper who has a net worth of $50 thousand. Peter Gunz rose to popularity as a member of the rap group “Lord Tariq and Peter Gunz” in the late 90s. The group’s biggest hit was “Deja Vu (Uptown Baby) which was a huge hit in 1998. “Deja Vu” peaked at #9 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and would sell over a million copies as a single.
NOTE: Gunz may have had a huge hit back in the day, but he and Lord Tariq were sued for copyright infringement, which cleaned him out. His son Corey Gunz is worth $125K.
13. Jhonni Blaze is an American model, stripper, and reality television personality who has a net worth of $100 thousand. Jhonni Blaze is known for being part of the cast of the VH1 reality TV series Love and Hip Hop New York. She appeared as a recurring cast member on Season 5 of the series but was cut from Season 6 after her sex tape came out in 2014.
NOTE: Jhonni and Dollaz Entertainment continued working together and she finally has her first single “Revolver.”
12. Tara Wallace is an American actress and reality television star who has a net worth of $100 thousand dollars. Tara Wallace was born in Mississippi and went on to graduate from Jackson State University with a degree in Dramatic Art. She subsequently relocated to New York, where she earned an MFA from the Actor’s Studio Drama School.
NOTE: Last season Tara Wallace was not reporting a Net worth, so we finally have a report on the LHHNY star.
11. Diamond Strawberry is a reality television personality who has a net worth of $200 thousand. She is the daughter of New York Mets outfielder Darryl Strawberry, and recently moved to NY from L.A. to start her career as a model and built her relationship with her boyfriend Cisco Rosado.
NOTE: Diamond lied to her father Darryl Strawberry about moving to New York to follow her modeling career. She didn’t want him to know that she was moving to be with Cisco Rosado.
10. Cyn Santana is a reality television star who has a net worth of $300 thousand. Cyn Santana is best known for appearing on the VH1 reality series, Love & Hip Hop: New York. Her mother is from El Salvador and her father is Dominican but she is the second generation. Santana describes herself as “mad Spanish”. She got famous from doing impressions of Nicki Minaj and Kat Stack.
NOTE: Since last year Cyn has made some coins and doubled her net worth. Way to go Cyn Santana! Cyn is the face of Rich Dollaz liquor.
9. Amina Buddafly is an American R&B singer and reality television personality who has a net worth of $300 thousand. Amina Buddafly, also known as Aminata Schmahl, is one half of the R&B duo known as Black Buddafly. Her bandmate is her sister, Jazz, also known as Safietou Schmahl.
NOTE: Amina may have left Peter Pankey in the season finale of LHHNY, but she is still listed as Mrs Pankey on social media.
8. Precious Paris is an American rap artist who has a net worth of $300 thousand dollars. Precious Paris was born in Queens, New York and had a rough childhood. Her mother had issues with alcohol abuse, and after her family was evicted from their home, Precious moved into an apartment by herself and begin living on her own at age 16.
7. Erica Mena is an American model, music video actress and reality television star who has a net worth of $350 thousand. Erica Mena is also an aspiring singer who recently became one of the newest stars of VH1’s reality series “Love and Hip Hop: New York”. Mena was born and raised in the Bronx.
NOTE: Season 5 of Love & Hip Hop is the last for Erica since she wrote a farewell letter to her fans to embark on a new chapter with Shad Moss aka Bow Wow.
6. Mendeecees Harris is an American real estate developer, music producer and reality TV cast member who has a net worth of $500 thousand. Mendeecees Harris was born and raised in Harlem.
NOTE: Mendeecees was released on $600,000 bail in October and recently squashed rumors that he snitched after being arrested for allegedly being part of a drug ring from 2006 – 2008 revealed in court docs.
5. Chrissy Monroe is an American reality television personality and model who has a net worth of $600 thousand. Chrissy Monroe is best known for being featured on the reality television series Love & Hip Hop. Monroe signed with Pabst Brewing Company as a model and brand ambassador. She owns the talent agency LeJeu Entertainment.
NOTE: Chrissy goes by Chrissy Monroe on LHHNY, she changed her name from her original, Chrissy Crastanda.
4. Cisco Rosado, Jr., is an American executive who has a net worth of $1 million dollars. Cisco Rosado, Jr. is the Chief Executive Officer of CMG Entertainment, a New York-based entertainment firm focused on a variety of multi-media projects. The firm recently launched a new artist development and production arm in partnership with the Grammy-nominated singer/songwriter, Tank.
NOTE: Cisco is the ex-boyfriend of a Basketball Wives star Jennifer Williams.
3. Rich Dollaz is an American music executive and reality television star who has a net worth of $2.5 million. Rich Dollaz got his first break in the music business when he scored an internship with Diddy’s Bad Boy Records. It was Diddy himself who gave Rich Dollaz his nickname.
NOTE: If you take out Jim Jones and Juelz Santana then of course Rich moves up from 4 to the 3 spot.
2. Chink Santana, born Andre Parker, is an American R&B producer and reality television personality who has a net worth of $3 million. Chink Santana was one of the original members of the rap group, CCOC (Cap City Outzyda Clique) and a member of the Junkyard Band. Irv Gotti of Murder Inc.
NOTE: Chink Santana’s work includes Jim Jones “Perfect Day,” and he co-starred with Keyshia Cole in her “I Should Have Cheated” music video.
1. Yandy Smith is an American music producer and reality TV star who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Yandy Smith began her professional career working in the entertainment industry as an Executive Assistant at Violator Management.
Once again Yandy lands the Richest Love and Hip Hop NY artist for the 3rd year running. We previously reported on who was the richest cast of Love and Hip Hop NY back in 2014 to see if there were any changes over the past 12 months.