Nicki Minaj Choose Career Over Safaree!
It appears that Nicki Minaj had to make some hard choices when it came to being an accomplished in the hip hop game, Nicki Minaj Choose Career Over Safaree.
Nicki Minaj’s split from on and off again boyfriend Safaree Samuels has been a nasty one, but in a new special for MTV she reveals she actually turned down his proposal for the sake of her music career.
On her song “All Things Go”, Minaj addresses having an abortion in high school with her then boyfriend Aaron at 15:
“My child with Aaron would’ve have been 16 any minute.” According to Billboard, the rapper speaks on the loss of her unborn child in her upcoming documentary, saying, “We made a terrible mistake. We had to pay for it. I always felt like my destiny was to be accomplished in my career first, and then be a mother.” She also talks about being in a relationship for 11 years with (now ex-boyfriend) Safaree Samuels and how she turned down his proposal to devote her energy to the hip hop game.
The public is so used to seeing the fearless side of Minaj that viewers will be completely taken back by the secrets, people and events she has decided to reveal in My Time Again, which aired on Sunday, January 18th at 10pm/9C.
- Nicki Minaj Gets REAL Real In ‘My Time AGAIN’ Documentary – Watch Now! (popdust.com)
- Is Nicki Minaj Confirming Relationship with Meek Mill??? (dreblacksofresh.com)
- Nicki Minaj to star in MTV documentary My Time Again (digitalspy.co.uk)
- Nicki Minaj’s ex-boyfriend Scaff beezy Drops A Video Titled Paradise. (streetaddictz.net)
- Nicki Minaj For Roberto Cavalli | Video (freshnessmag.com)