Country Singer John Rich is PISSED at Marvel!?!
Country Singer John Rich is PISSED at Marvel after his 3 and 4 year old sons both burst into tears shortly after the Marvel Live Show started.
CelebNMusic247.com has learned that Country singer John Rich is PISSED at Marvel because the live show is NOT as kid friendly as they claim to be, according to John. He is claiming that it RUINED a great father sons day.
Here is what Rich revealed to TMZ:
Rich says his 3 and 4 year old sons had been looking forward to “Marvel Universe LIVE!” for months … but both burst into tears shortly after it started — due to “loud explosions and aggressive audio.”
The country singer tells us pyrotechnics are set off extremely close to the front row — multiple times — and it scared the crap out of his kids so bad he had to take them home 15 minutes into “M.U.L.”
He adds, “They [Marvel] should warn people before you drop a few hundred bucks to get your kids all hyped up. Really disappointed us.”
The website for the show does warn there will be loud noises and “safe” pyrotechnics.
However, a rep for Marvel says:
“We take into consideration the ages and sensitivities of all our audiences when producing our shows, and we apologize if Mr. Rich felt the special effects were too loud.”
No offence to John, but maybe his kids are too young for something like Marvel. Were there other kids crying like his?
- Country Singer John Rich — I’m PISSED at Marvel … Live Show Scared My Kids (tmz.com)
- Country Singer’s WARNING To Parents: AVOID MARVEL LIVE (thecount.com)
- Marvel Universe Live (Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, TN) (mychemicalfawn.wordpress.com)
- “Marvel Universe LIVE!” swinging into Oklahoma City Feb. 27-March 1 (newsok.com)
- Country Singer John Rich — I’m PISSED at Marvel … Live Show Scared My Kids (on.aol.com)