The Hip Hop police must have invaded Los Angeles since LAPD Bans YG From Drake VS. Lil Wayne LA Dates. YG cannot perform in his hometown!
LAPD is cracking down!
The Compton MC tipped off fans that he won’t be allowed to perform for two out of three night performances during the Southern Cali leg of the “Drake Vs. Lil Wayne” tour. CelebNMusic247.com has learned that his local police department said it’s not going to happen. Irvine and Hollywood won’t be seeing YG!
YG took to social media announcing the news:
No reasons have surfaced as to why he can’t, but fans will surely be disappointed not see him there. The recent backstage shooting at a Wiz Khalifa concert last month at the same Irvine venue or maybe it has to do with YG’s connection to Jeezy? But that is just an assumption. Either way it’s very strange for the police force to single an artist out like that. – IFWT
- YG Joins The “Drake Vs. Lil Wayne” Tour (hiphopwired.com)
- The Show: YG (bet.com)
- SIC VIDS: Lil Chuckee, Pusha T, YG and Ty Dolla Sign (celebnmusic247.com)
- Live Review: Drake vs. Lil Wayne at Irvine’s Verizon Wireless Amphitheater (9/19) (consequenceofsound.net)
- DJ Mustard Releasing Free Album Stream (4umf.com)
- CNM247s Weekly Hip Hop Sic Vids (celebnmusic247.com)