Mila Kunis Considering Home Birth
Ashton Kutcher fiancé Mila Kunis Considering Home Birth for the couples first child – she is reportedly eager for her labour and delivery to be as relaxed as possible.
A source had this to say about the 31-year-old mom to be:
”She wants to give birth at home.”
The insider said:
”Mila wants to give their baby the very best, and she thinks that includes an all-natural childbirth.
”She wants there to be as little medical intervention as possible!”
Although the actress originally wanted Ashton’s sister-in-law, who is a trained doula, by her side, but their plan fell through, so she may still consider welcoming her daughter at Cedars-Sinai Medical Centre in Los Angeles, which is just minutes away from her home.
The source added to Life & Style magazine:
”Mila had chosen Ashton’s brother’s wife as a doula, but now they are separated, and she isn’t replacing her.”
- Mila Kunis Pampers Herself While Looking Ready to Pop (justjared.com)
- The SAG Awards Red Carpet Stunners (ritani.com)
- Mila Kunis prefers to be naked (contactmusic.com)
- Pregnant Mila Kunis & Ashton Kutcher Spend Time Together Before the Baby Arrives! (justjared.com)
- Mila Kunis is Reportedly Nervous About Her Upcoming Birth (justjared.com)