Shia LaBeouf Cops Plea Deal
Trouble maker Shia LaBeouf is working out a plea deal for his disorderly conduct when he had a meltdown during a Broadway show.
CelebNMusic247.com has learned that Shia is singing a new tune, he was in court Thursday and the judge has decided to give both parties time to hash things out in regards to a plea deal.
As for the plea deal … the judge is giving both sides until Sept. 10 to hash it out.
As you know … Shia was kicked out of a performance of “Cabaret” after drunkenly confronting people on stage and in the audience … then spitting and swearing at cops, allegedly yelling, “Do you know who the f*** I am?”
Shia is now in an outpatient program and seems to be doing a lot better.
- Shia LaBeouf — I’m Ready to Cop a Plea in My Musical Melee Trial (tmz.com)
- Shia LaBeouf Back in Court and May Be Ready to Cop ‘Cabaret’ Plea Deal (celebuzz.com)
- Shia LaBeouf – I’m Ready to Cop a Plea in My Musical Melee Trial (smashflare.com)
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment (hispanicbusiness.com)
- Shia LaBeouf back in court after cabaret arrest (7online.com)