Robin Williams In Rehab:
Funnyman Robin Williams is back in rehab in a bid to maintain his sobriety in the midwest at the Hazelden Addiction Treatment Center.
The actor/comedian has checked in to the Hazelden Addiction Treatment Center in Minnesota so he can focus on his long-term sobriety.
The star’s representative tells TMZ.com, “After working back-to-back projects, Robin is simply taking the opportunity to fine-tune and focus on his continued commitment, of which he remains extremely proud.”
Williams has struggled with addiction for decades and last spent a spell in rehab in 2006.
- Robin Williams In Rehab To Maintain His Sobriety (contactmusic.com)
- Robin Williams Enters Rehab! (onenewspage.us)
- Robin Williams Enters Rehab to Maintain His Sobriety (justjared.com)
- Funnyman Williams in rehab (breakingnews.ie)
- VIDEO: Robin Williams Enters Rehab! (theoakvillesquirrel.com)