Who is RICHEST star Love and Hip Hop NY Star? Season 4 may have come to an end last week, but the cast is still hard at work pursuing their careers and carving their names in the music industry threads of history…
Over the past 4 years of Love and Hip Hop there have been many changes to the cast, but we have compiled a list of all the cast members to see who makes the most bank.
Prior cast members include: Jim Jones, Juelz Santana, Chrissy Lampkin, Kimbella, Jen The Pen, Raqi Thunda, Olivia, Consequence and Winter Ramos.
As for the cast members who didn’t make the list; Erica Jean and Tara Wallace. There is no record of their net worth at this time.
22. Nya Lee – whose net worth is NOT listed, but she claims that she’s earned upwards of $15K in one night. Her management also charges $5,000 for each appearance.
21. Cyn Santana – whose net worth is NOT listed – is a video vixen known for her appearance on No Lie with 2 Chainz. …Actress Net Worth: $150K…$6,000 for each video appearance
20. Peter Gunz – born Peter Pankey Sr, is an American rapper who has a net worth of $50 thousand.
19. Raqi Thunda – has a net worth of $100 thousand. Raqi Thunda, Radio DJ has gained notoriety recently as a cast member of VH1’s Love and Hip Hop: New York Season 3.
18. Chrissy Lampkin – has a net worth of $200 thousand dollars. She is the lead designer of Lady Vamp and stars on Chrissy & Mr Jones.
17. Tahiry Jose – is an American model and reality television star who has a net worth of $200 thousand.
16. Saigon – is a an American rapper and occasional actor who has a net worth of $200 thousand. He gained more notoriety on season 4 of Love and Hip Hop.
15. Amina Buddafly – has a net worth of $300 thousand. Amina Buddafly, also known as Aminata Schmahl, is one half of the R&B duo known as Black Buddafly.
14. Winter Ramos – is an American reality TV star and music executive who has a net worth of $350 thousand. She recently rose to fame thanks to her appearance on the VH1 reality series Love and Hip Hop: New York season 3.
13. Erica Mena – is an American model, music video actress and reality television star who has a net worth of $350 thousand.
12. Jen The Pen – is an American radio DJ and reality television star who has a net worth of $400 thousand.
11. Consequence – has a net worth of $400 thousand dollars. Consequence, rapper/producer is also known as Dexter Mills
10. Mendeecees Harris – is an American real estate developer, music producer and reality TV cast member who has a net worth of $500 thousand.
9. K. Michelle – is an American rapper who has a net worth of $500 thousand dollars. She is one of a few reality stars to have crossed over to fame. K Michelle has carved a name for herself in the R&B realm landing top of the charts with her debut album, Rebellious Soul.
8. Kimbella Vanderhee – her net worth is $800 thousand dollars? She is a Miami, Florida-based model and gained notoriety on Love and Hip Hop Season 2.
7. Rashidah Ali – is an American music executive, shoe designer and reality star who has a net worth of $1.5 Million
6. Joe Budden – has a net worth of $1.5 million. Joe Budden has built his net worth From hits like hit “Pump It Up” which was part of the movie soundtrack for 2 Fast 2 Furious and the video games Def Jam Vendetta & Def Jam Fight for NY. He is also a member of the powerhouse rap group Slaughterhouse.
5. Olivia Longott – is an American R& B singer she has a net worth of $2 million. She recently dropped her former manager Rich Dollaz and was not a part of LHH season 4.
4. Rich Dollaz – has a net worth of $2.5 million. Rich Dollaz got his first break in the music business when he scored an internship and Diddy’s Bad Boy Records. It was Diddy himself who gave Rich Dollaz his nickname.
3. Juelz Santana – has an estimated net worth of $9 million dollars. A rap artist, actor, and producer
2. Jim Jones – has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollars. A rap artist and director, Jim Jones is most recognized for his work with The Diplomats.
1. Yandy Smith – has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Yandy Smith began her professional career working in the entertainment industry as an Executive Assistant at Violator Management. Her clients included such high-profile musicians and entertainers as Missy Elliot, 50 Cent, and LL Cool J.
Check all the pics of the cast below: