Rich Homie Quan Hospitalized
BREAKING: Rich Homie Quan was rushed to an Atlanta hospital on Tuesday evening after suffering TWO seizures during a music video shoot.
CelebNMusic247.com has learned via HNHH that Rich Homie Quan was shooting a video with Problem in Atlanta’s Piedmont Park when suffered back-to-back seizures.
Reports say that when Quan hit the ground, he smashed his head pretty badly and cracked it open, resulting in the paramedics being called immediately. He was taken to a nearby Atlanta hospital for emergency treatment.
The 24-year-old rapper, whose real name is Dequantes Lamar, was riding high after he was named to the 2014 XXL Freshman class just yesterday, May 5 when this happened.
Although there are no reports on what caused the seizures, the incident brings back recent memories of Lil Wayne‘s usage of lean, that caused him to suffer from seizures in the past.
His condition is still unknown right now, but we’ll definitely keep you posted as more info comes to light.
CelebNMusic247.com send s our thoughts & prayers to Rich Homie Quan and his family.
- 2014 XXL Freshmen Cover (weglobee.com)
- New Music: Slutty Boyz Ft. Wale & Rich Homie Quan | “Dinner” (getmybuzzup.com)
- Man Killed At Rich Homie Quan Concert (4umf.com)
- Rapper Rich Homie Quan pays tribute to Michigan State, says he’s a ‘Spartan for life’ in video montage (mlive.com)
- Rich Homie Quan And Cinco Beef Records (boog3rsugar.wordpress.com)