Pacman Jones Ordered To Pay 12.4 Million To Club Victims!?!
Back in 2007 Adam Pacman Jones was involved in a Las Vegas strip club shooting and now the NFL DB Pacman Jones Ordered To Pay 12.4 Million To Club Victims!
At the time of the shooting Jones was apart of the Tennessee Titans at the time but is now with Cincinnati Bengals and has stayed out of trouble for the most part. However, Jones still remains liable for $12.4 million in damages to victims of the shooting.
CelebNMusic247.com has learned via IFWT that the Nevada Supreme Court upheld a prior ruling and has ordered the NFL defensive back Adam “Pacman” Jones to pay up!
Jones wasn’t the gunman. But the unanimous state high court ruling, issued Thursday, upheld a jury’s finding that he instigated the violence (he threw money at the strippers which started the fight) and was responsible to pay some $11.2 million to Tommy Urbanski and his ex-wife, Kathy, and $1.3 million to Urbanski’s former co-worker Aaron Cudworth.
The civil trial jury in June 2012 found Jones liable for assault, battery, false imprisonment and intentional infliction of emotional distress against Cudworth.
But the same jury found Jones wasn’t liable for assault, battery and imprisonment in Urbanski’s case. The damages awarded to the Urbanskis were for medical costs, loss of earnings and infliction of distress.
- Bengals’ Pacman Jones loses $12.4M judgment appeal in Nevada (nypost.com)
- Bengals’ Pacman Jones loses $12.4M judgment appeal in Nevada (staradvertiser.com)
- Pat McAfee Schmoozes Pacman Jones on Twitter (horseshoeheroes.com)
- Bengals’ Adam Jones loses $12.4M judgment appeal in strip club shooting (wlwt.com)
- NFL Player Loses Appeal In Nevada (lasvegas.cbslocal.com)