Million Dollar Listing Selling Sarah Jessica Parker Home!?!
Carrie Bradshaw is no stranger to reality TV so she is enlisting Million Dollar Listing Selling Sarah Jessica Parker Home.
CelebNMusic247.com has learned that Sarah Jessica and hubby Matthew Broderick are desperate to sell their massive Greenwhich Village town home, which they bought for $19 million and are now selling it for $22 Million.
Fredrik, who stars in MDL: NY and is known for being one of the top brokers in NYC, has had huge success record working with celebrities and super high-end international clients – plus he’s also a buddy of Andy’s, so it’s no surprise he nabbed the SJP listing.
SJP and Matthew purchased the 6,888 square foot home in 2011 for $18.995 millions and then undertook massive renovations. Now they’re unloading their Sex And The City fantasy, which features 7 fireplaces and a guest floor that boasts three bedrooms!
And get this – according to the rumors, we might see the SJP pad featured on the next season of Million Dollar Listing: NY! Well, at least that’s what TMZ speculates…
Photo courtesy of Ivan Nikolov/WENN
- Get the Look: Sarah Jessica Parker (ezibuy.com.au)
- Sarah Jessica Parker & Matthew Broderick Turning to Reality Star to Sell Their NYC Home (tmz.com)
- So THIS Is What Carrie Bradshaw’s (Er, Sarah Jessica Parker’s) Closet Looks Like! (glamour.com)
- Sarah Jessica Parker House for Sale: See Where She Has Sex in the City! (theimproper.com)
- Sarah Jessica Parker and husband Matthew Broderick re-list $22m townhouse (dailymail.co.uk)